To send us your files ready for Personalized Vinyl Names and Numbers, you need to convert your Artwork File to Curves or Vectors, In order to do so you need to work the file from a professional Design Software, Like Corel Draw, Illustrator or Fire Works
To Convert Text to Curves ( Outlines ) in Adobe illustrator:
- This process is not reversible after you save so First Make a copy of your original file and save it to prevent undesired results.
- Go and Select All the Design, won’t matter if other graphic elements are selected.
- Select Type/Create Outlines from the Main Menu, The text will become Outlined, and never will be longer Editable as a Text, but Vector Graphic, and will be used as a such.
Converting a bitmap ( Image File ) to vector file in Fireworks
- Select the magic wand from the tool box, Click within the area you need to convert to vectors.
- Selected area to convert should be active at this point with in doted lines.
- Within the marquee area Right Click -> Modify Marquee-> Convert to Path.
- Now the file is converted to vectors.